APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Everyone deserves to live a life unstuck. To grow into the person they’re destined to be. But we let feelings of unworthiness get in the way. Listen in as Jeremiah and Mallory Campbell explain how to cast a new vision of the future, overcome limiting beliefs and take your life to the next level!
- Why are some people able to overcome adversity while others are paralyzed by it?
- Who has had the biggest impact on the person you’ve become?
- Your podcast is aimed at getting people unstuck. Why do you think people get stuck in their own lives in the first place?
- You have a podcast episode called ‘Why You Should Want MORE Haters.’ Why SHOULD we want more haters? And how do you suggest we respond to haters?
- To become the person you’re destined to be, you have to overcome limiting beliefs. What would each of you say is the top belief you’ve had to overcome? What is your advice for people in the process of trying to overcome limiting beliefs?
- What changes have you seen in people when they focus on their mental wellness?
- How do you get rid of stress?
- You two just started working together. How do you navigate the hard days?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- Jeremiah’s struggle with addiction + what inspired him to turn his life around
- How therapy combined with training for a fitness competition helped Mallory overcome postpartum depression
- Forgiving the past and developing the self-worth to get to the next level
- The challenge in learning that you don’t have to be for everyone
- How to cast a vision of the future and get emotionally connected to that vision
- Why it’s crucial for couples to grow together on their personal development journey
- Shifting your focus away from anxiety-inducing thoughts in order to relieve stress
- The beauty of network marketing as a win-win business model
Everyone deserves to live a life unstuck. To grow into the person they’re destined to be.
But we let feelings of unworthiness get in the way. We avoid the changes we KNOW we need to make and stick with what’s familiar.
So, what can we do to cast a new vision of the future and show up as our higher selves?
Jeremiah and Mallory Campbell are the husband-and-wife team behind Destined to Be, a podcast dedicated to helping people overcome limiting beliefs and embody the best version of themselves. Jeremiah has defied all the odds, overcoming drugs, death and rehab to create several seven-figure companies, and Mallory is a world fitness champion who developed a million-dollar team of women around the power of mental wellness.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Jeremiah and Mallory join Brooke to discuss why some people are able to overcome adversity while others are paralyzed by it. They explore how we can forgive the past and develop the self-worth to get unstuck and take our lives to the next level. Listen in as the Campbells share the limiting beliefs they’ve worked to overcome and explain what steps YOU can take to grow into the person you’re destined to be!
Connect with Jeremiah & Mallory
Destined to Be
Jeremiah on Instagram
Mallory on Instagram
From Mental Illness to Mental Wellness on DTB EP018
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
What the Bleep Do We Know?
Why You Should Want MORE Haters on DTB EP016
Dr. Joe Dispenza
Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj on Netflix
Mental Health Episode of Patriot Act
The Enneagram Institute