Join me LIVE AND IN PERSON at The Live Out Loud Experience Nov. 7-10 at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel https://go.brookethomas.com/sales-page1628097452844
Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Do you have the confidence to act on what God is calling you to do—even if other people don’t understand? Listen in as Real Housewives star Lydia McLaughlin describes the strength it takes to live a life of purpose, challenging you to step out in BOLD faith and fulfill God’s call on your life!
- In Beyond Orange County, you write about the strength and grace it takes for each of us to choose a life of purpose. Can you share some of the regular practices you follow that help you prioritize what really matters?
- What is the most fulfilling part of working with your husband, Doug, on Nobleman Magazine? What’s the most challenging part?
- How do you see patience being connected to God’s calling for us to forgive and be non-judgmental?
- I know you’ve been using Instagram Live for Bible study. What has been the response so far?
- What can you tell us about your 6-week Bible study on joy coming out in 2022? How do you maintain joy in difficult seasons of life?
- I’m a huge reader, and so many books have inspired my faith. What are some of your favorites?
- You have lived in the public spotlight with Housewives and the spinoff series Glitter Town on Bravo. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
- The biggest thing I’ve learned from you is really being able to take your faith into any circumstance. Is there anything about your experiences on Housewives or Glitter Town that you want to share with us?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- Recognizing what feeds you and what you need to be a balanced person
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilty for scheduling time for yourself
- The challenge of setting boundaries when you work with your spouse
- How Lydia cultivates patience and finds opportunities in the waiting
- The magic that happens when we step out in faith
- How to BOLDLY follow God’s call even if you’re scared or other people don’t understand
- Surrounding yourself with women with a kingdom vs. scarcity mindset
Do you have the confidence to step out in faith? To act on what God is calling you to do—even if other people don’t understand?
When Lydia McLaughlin made the choice to walk away from her popular role on The Real Housewives of Orange County, she had two very good reasons—faith and family.
Today, this world-traveling, fashion-forward mother of three uses her social platform to point women to Christ.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Lydia joins Brooke to describe the strength and grace it takes to live a life of purpose, sharing her best practices for prioritizing what really matters.
She explains how she is using Instagram Live to lead Bible study (and what the response has been so far) and introduces us to her top resources for maintaining a spirit of joy through difficult seasons.
Listen in for Lydia’s advice on surrounding yourself with other kingdom women and learn how to step out in BOLD faith to fulfill God’s calling on your life!
Connect with Lydia
Lydia on Instagram
Beyond Orange County: A Housewives Guide to Faith & Happiness by Lydia McLaughlin
Lydia’s Blog on Patience
Breaking Free by Beth Moore
Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff
Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World by Max Lucado
Lioness Arising: Wake Up and Change Your World by Lisa Bevere