APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
The Coronavirus pandemic is straining many relationships—some to the breaking point. So, what can we do to keep our marriages strong, even in the most challenging times? Listen in as Katie and Jesse Ewell and Lindsey and Jeremy Nicks join Brooke to offer insight on keeping a marriage healthy for the long term.
- How are you managing stress now so it doesn’t impact your spouse?
- What is one thing women can do right now to put themselves first that would elevate their husbands and families? And how does a husband benefit when his wife puts herself first?
- How do use faith to navigate the hard times?
- How do you course correct when life gets you off track? What can we do to build consistent healthy habits?
- Do you know your spouse’s Love Language? What is the best way you show it?
- What is your best tip for working together as a couple?
- What can listeners do this week to make their spouse feel special on a date (even if they’re still in lockdown)?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- How putting yourself first helps you show up as a better partner and parent
- Why putting our kids first and relying on our husbands to fill us up doesn’t work for women (and what to do about it)
- How to walk with your partner through hard things versus trying to fix it for them
- Jesse’s strategy for stacking prayer and worship with your established, non-negotiable habits
- Replacing worry, doubt and fear with gratitude first thing in the morning
- How Katie benefits from the notes of appreciation video Jesse has sent every day—for the last 6 years!
- Setting boundaries around work and play time as a married couple who works together
- How to improvise a pandemic-friendly version of a date you would love to go on (e.g.: backyard camping)
The Coronavirus pandemic is straining many relationships—some to the breaking point.
The sad truth is, everyone is under elevated stress and divorce rates are on the rise.
So, what can we do to keep our marriages strong, even in the most challenging times?
On this episode of the podcast, Brooke sits down for some real talk about relationships with two of her favorite Live Out Loud couples, Katie and Jesse Ewell, the creators of the Power Couples Coaching Program, and Health and Wellness Coaching Team Lindsey and Jeremy Nicks, to offer insight on keeping a marriage healthy during a global pandemic and over the course of a committed, long-term relationship.
Katie and Jessie share what they are doing to manage stress, explaining how to build good habits by stacking them with your established non-negotiables. And Lindsey and Jeremy describe how putting their faith first helps them navigate difficult times.
Listen in for advice around honoring your partner’s love language and learn what you can do this week to make your spouse feel special on a date—even if you’re still in lockdown!
Connect with Katie & Jesse Ewell
Katie on Instagram
Jesse on Instagram
Katie on Facebook
Jesse on Facebook
Connect with Lindsey & Jeremy Nicks
Lindsey on Instagram
Jeremy on Instagram
Lindsey on Facebook
Jeremy on Facebook
The 5 Love Languages
The Enneagram Institute
Katie Ewell on The Live Out Loud Show EP014
The Couple’s Quiz Book: 350 Fun Questions to Energize Your Relationship by Alicia Muñoz, LPC
Our Moments Cards for Couples