Secure your ticket to my Live Out Loud Live Event 2022! https://bit.ly/lolliveevent22
Join my Ignite Membership!! https://bit.ly/ignitelol22
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://bit.ly/LOLApply
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: https://bit.ly/MyAmare
Follow Brooke on Social Media
How do you define prosperity? If you ask serial entrepreneur Ruth Fernandez, prosperity is about much more than money. It extends to your mind, body and spirit. She defines prosperity as a spiritual law—rooted in the heart. Listen in as Ruth discusses her powerful new book, Prosperity Is Not Luck, It’s Your Birthright.
- Let’s start with the word prosperity. What does it mean to you?
- Why did you write the book Prosperity Is Not Luck, It’s Your Birthright?
- How did believing in prosperity change things for you?
- One of Quick Truths in your book says, ‘The condition of the heart at the moment of giving is what carries your seed to the field that it’s assigned to.’ Can you unpack the phrase ‘condition of the heart’? What are you speaking to?
- What is the difference between serving people and being a people pleaser?
- I want to ask you about your 1031 Crowdfunding business. What got you into this space? And what would you say to people who haven’t even considered it as an investment opportunity?
- What have you learned about building winning teams that might help the women listening today who have big dreams and are working towards building that winning team?
- Can you give us insight into the story of Mary and Martha?
- What do you want to say about the story behind X5 Naturals? What are some of the top products you want listeners to check out?
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- [2:11] What differentiates prosperity from being wealthy or rich
- [4:44] How Ruth’s study of the way different religions and ethnic groups build wealth inspired her to write Prosperity Is Not Luck, It’s Your Birthright
- [7:56] The relationship between prosperity and compliance with spiritual law
- [10:07] How negative internal dialogue kills the blessings that are for us
- [15:06] What it looks like to be a cheerful giver and visualize your seed bearing fruit
- [17:52] The question to ask yourself to identify when you’re people pleasing
- [22:48] How Ruth overcame being a people pleaser through finding her identity in who God says she is
- [27:18] Ruth’s experience of having a company stolen from her and how it led to the creation of 1031 Crowdfunding
- [33:30] Ruth’s commitment to supporting women entrepreneurs and ‘intrapreneurs’
- [38:15] How healing her own autoimmune diseases inspired Ruth to build X5 Naturals
- [43:25] Why faith without the boldness to act is dead
- [50:33] How to walk in your anointing as a leader without reversing roles with your partner
How do you define prosperity?
If you ask serial entrepreneur Ruth Fernandez, prosperity is about much more than money. It extends to your mind, body and spirit.
True prosperity is rooted in the heart.
Ruth serves as Founder and CEO of X5 Naturals and COO of 1031 Crowdfunding. She is also the author of the powerful new book, Prosperity Is Not Luck, It’s Your Birthright.
Ruth is passionate about bringing the Kingdom of God to earth and helping women thrive in their God-given talents.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Ruth sits down with Brooke to discuss what differentiates true prosperity from being rich and describe how negative internal dialogue undermines our faith.
Ruth makes the distinction between serving people and being a people pleaser, challenging us to be cheerful givers and find our identity in who God says we are—not how much people like us.
Listen in to understand how healing her own autoimmune disorders led Ruth to build X5 Naturals and learn to cultivate the BOLDNESS to act in radical faith!
Connect With Ruth
Ruth on Instagram
Prosperity Is Not Luck, It’s Your Birthright by Ruth Fernandez
Ruth’s Post on Serving People vs. Being a People Pleaser
Delaware Statutory Trust
Live Out Loud Tribe on Facebook