Join my Ignite Membership!! https://bit.ly/ignitelol22
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://bit.ly/LOLApply
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: https://bit.ly/MyAmare
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Are you struggling with your goals around health and fitness? Have you asked God for guidance? Listen in as Kim Dolan Leto discusses her book, Fit God’s Way: Your Bible-Based Guide to Food, Fitness, and Wholeness, explaining how to break the thought cycle of not-good-enough and achieve optimal health at any age!
- I know the book Fit God’s Way really helps lay out a plan to break the thought cycle of not-good-enough. Why did you want to write this book? How did it come to be?
- What was the top Scripture that really woke you up when you were feeling less-than in the area of fitness 20 years ago?
- Your book provides ‘the necessary tools to create a personalized daily system of success through the 7 habits of Christ-centered fitness.’ What habit made the biggest difference for you? And is there anything else you want to talk about to get people excited about how you map this out?
- In your book, you talk about exchanging the lies of what the world says over the truth of what God says. How do you start to shift that mindset?
- Most people believe that fitness is a matter of willpower. How can partnering with the Holy Spirit help with self-control or motivation?
- What would be your best advice to teach our daughters the healthiest way to get fit at any age?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- [1:54] The challenges Kim faced with being overweight and out of shape 20 years ago
- [3:59] How Proverbs 3 inspired Kim to trust in God for guidance around her health
- [7:35] How Kim’s Fit God’s Way system is modeled after the way Jesus lived
- [12:59] What it looks like for women to receive God’s love as the first step to optimal health
- [16:10] How Kim defines fitness as living for God (not what we look like)
- [20:27] How to replace your inner critic with the truth of what God says about you
- [24:45] Inviting God to help you stay on track with your health and fitness goals
- [27:48] Why your example is the most powerful way to help your children be healthy
- [34:08] Kim’s prayer of freedom for women who are struggling with their health and fitness
Are you struggling with your goals around health and fitness?
Have you asked God for guidance in this area of your life?
Kim Dolan Leto is the world’s leading Bible-based fitness expert, bestselling author and founder of Faith Inspired Transformation.
She is also an ESPN Fitness America Champion, a top-five finisher at Ms. Fitness World, and a 25-time fitness magazine cover model.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Kim joins me to discuss her new book, Fit God’s Way: Your Bible-Based Guide to Food, Fitness, and Wholeness.
Kim shares her story of feeling not-good-enough when it came to fitness, describing how Scripture helped her receive God’s love—the first step to optimal health.
Listen in for Kim’s advice on teaching our daughters to be healthy at any age and learn how to partner with God for the motivation you need to get fit His way!
Connect with Kim
Kim on Facebook
Kim on Instagram
Kim on Twitter
Kim on YouTube
Fit God’s Way: Your Bible-Based Guide to Food, Fitness, and Wholeness by Kim Dolan Leto
2 Timothy 1:7
1 Corinthians 9:24
2 Corinthians 4:7
2 Timothy 4:7
Live Out Loud Tribe on Facebook