APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
We are all guilty of letting our emotions get the best of us, especially when bad things happen. But getting STUCK in emotion leads to overwhelm and keeps us from moving forward. Listen in as Corrie-Beth Lipowski shares her mindset hacks for taking action on our dreams—no matter what circumstances life throws our way!
- You believe that all circumstances in life are neutral—not good or bad. Can you explain that?
- What purpose do emotions serve for us?
- What are some of your favorite mindset hacks?
- You have had amazing success with your fitness franchise, Pure Physique. What’s it like to watch a business you put your heart into grow into such a force?
- What do you wish you had known when you started your entrepreneurial journey?
- Can you tell us about your background in struggling with fitness and nutrition choices?
- How do you serve women through your signature Mindset Coaching Program?
- Why do you think people should consider being in a mastermind?
- What is your take on the idea of work-life balance?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- How Corrie-Beth dealt with finding out her baby’s heart had stopped
- The power of a supportive tribe of women willing to pray over and cry with you
- Corrie-Beth’s mindset hack for pulling yourself out of an emotional spiral
- How Corrie-Beth and her husband, Mike, run Pure Physique around a philosophy of service
- Why Corrie-Beth believes in both the Law of Attraction + the Law of Action
- Overcoming overwhelm by asking, ‘What would it take to _________’
- How Corrie-Beth helps women create a roadmap for long-term change around fitness and nutrition
- Why it’s important to be in a mind space for action when you join a mastermind
- Why Corrie-Beth is less concerned about finding balance and more concerned with keeping her hierarchy of priorities intact
We are all guilty of letting our emotions get the best of us, especially when bad things happen. And yes, there is a time and place for releasing our emotions to heal from a big loss.
But getting stuck in emotion leads to overwhelm and keeps us from moving forward. So, what can we do to shift our mindset away from a victim story and empower ourselves to take action on our dreams, regardless of what life throws our way?
Known as the Mindset Hacker, Corrie-Beth Lipowski is the Co-owner and Sports Nutrition Specialist at Pure Physique, Entrepreneur magazine’s Hottest Fitness Franchise of 2019. She is also a Mindset Coach on a mission to help women make better decisions around fitness and nutrition and live healthier lives.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Corrie-Beth joins Brooke to share her unique approach to appreciating the journey of life by reframing all circumstances as neutral. She weighs in on entrepreneurship, discussing how Pure Physique is built around a philosophy of service and why business success requires both vision AND action. Listen in for insight on building your life around a hierarchy of priorities (rather than striving for the myth of balance) and learn Corrie-Beth’s top mindset hacks for navigating overwhelm.
Connect with Corrie-Beth
Corrie-Beth on Facebook
Corrie-Beth on Instagram
Brooke’s Elite Mastermind