Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
How do kingdom women do community? We drop the spirit of offense and truly connect with each other. We inspire each other to dream big. We call each other higher. On this episode, we’re coming at you live from Messenger Cup, listening in on Brooke’s conversation with Lisa Bevere around growing in godly community.
- Will you tell the story of how we met and became friends?
- Can you share what you do through the Live Out Loud community?
- Why do men feel good about their achievements, while women feel like we have to apologize for being successful?
- What happens to the women who come into your community for business coaching?
- What have you seen happen when women ask for God’s anointing in every area of their life?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- Building confidence in your identity so that you can connect with other women
- Why we don’t have to separate the secular from the church world
- Brooke’s mission to help women live out loud the promises God puts on their heart
- The exercise Brooke uses to help couples define their roles and responsibilities
- Who suffers when you don’t pursue your dreams
- How jealousy, gossip and the spirit of offense will destroy your business
- How we flourish when women encourage and promote each other in godly community
- Brooke’s prayer for awakening your heart to God’s calling on your life
As women, we have certain ideas about who we are. We see ourselves as a wife, a mother, a minister, a woman of influence in the marketplace—or some combination thereof.
But Lisa Bevere reminds us that those are our roles, not our identity.
And only when we have confidence in our identity as kingdom women can we gather and truly connect with other women rather than see them as competitors. Only then can we feel the power of a community that inspires us to dream big. A community that calls us higher.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, we’re coming at you live from Messenger Cup as part of Lisa’s Summer of Strong devotional series, listening in on Lisa and Brooke’s conversation around growing in godly community.
Brooke shares the Live Out Loud mission to help women live out the promises God puts on their heart, describing what happens when women drop the spirit of offense to encourage and promote each other.
Listen in for insight integrating faith into your relationships, asking for God’s anointing in your business and reigniting God’s call on your life in a powerful community of women!
Connect with Lisa
Books by Lisa Bevere
Strong: Devotions to Live a Powerful and Passionate Life by Lisa Bevere
Lioness Arising by Lisa Bevere
Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero by Lisa Bevere
Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison by Lisa Bevere
Godmothers: Why You Need One. How to Be One. by Lisa Bevere
The Bait of Satan: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense by John Bevere
Brooke’s Live Out Loud Elite Mastermind
Brooke’s Live Out Loud IGNITE Membership