Join me for WREIN Live April 28th to May 1st! https://www.wreinlive.com/brooke
Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://bit.ly/LOLApply
Make an Impact & Donate to Love Out Loud Today! www.loveoutloudgiving.org thefaithfreebie.com
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: https://bit.ly/MyAmare
Follow Brooke on Social Media
After 25 years in the medical industry, Tresa Todd realized she only had 7 years of retirement savings in her 401(k). And that’s when she jumped headfirst into a new career as a real estate investor. Listen in as Tresa explains how you, too, can build wealth through her Women’s Real Estate Investors Network!
- Let’s get started with your story. Can you talk about where you were a few years ago, before you moved to Dallas, and how that has now led you to be one of the top leaders and mentors in the women’s real estate investing space?
- What’s your advice for people listening who might think it is too late or that they are too far along in their career to try something new now?
- I want you to talk a little bit about your masterclass, Without Fear of Her Future, because I know that’s really the foundation for real estate investing for women, correct?
- Most real estate investors are men, and I know that you really are changing the game for women. What do you think is maybe a myth or something that stops women from getting in this industry?
- You light up when you talk about what you do now. So, what do you love most about teaching women about real estate investing?
- I was shocked when you talked about how you used to be covered in fear. Why were you so covered in fear and for how long? And how did that actually transition?
- You’re about to put on the event of the year. Can you tell us a little bit about it?
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- [2:04] What inspired Tresa to quit her job and become a full-time real estate investor
- [5:32] Why Tresa started the Women’s Real Estate Investors Network
- [8:04] How Tresa’s impact grew when she shifted from live events to online trainings during COVID
- [10:50] How Proverbs 31:25 inspired the title of Tresa’s masterclass and forthcoming book
- [13:08] Why real estate investing is less complicated than you think and you don’t need a lot of money to get started
- [15:42] The joy Tresa gets from building women’s confidence and transforming their lives
- [17:20] How Tresa leans on Joshua 1:9 to overcome the spirit of fear in her life
- [25:40] The education, motivation, inspiration and connection available at Tresa’s upcoming WREIN live event
- [33:01] Why you don’t have to be a licensed Realtor to join WREIN
It’s one thing to learn a new skill and use it to grow your own business. It’s another to share that knowledge with other women so that they can grow theirs too.
Tresa Todd enjoyed a 25-year career in the medical industry, only to discover that, despite doing everything right, she only had seven years of retirement savings.
Tresa jumped headfirst into a new career as a real estate investor, successfully striking her first deal in less than 30 days.
Today, Teresa is Founder the Women’s Real Estate Investors Network (otherwise known as WREIN), the premier real estate investing program for women, and she is on a mission to help women learn the ropes of the industry to thrive in this male-dominated field.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Tresa joins Brooke to discuss the role her faith played in inspiring her to quit her job and become one of the top mentors in the women’s real estate investing space.
Tresa discusses the myths that keep women from investing in real estate and describes how Joshua 1:9 helps her overcome the spirit of fear in her life.
Listen in to understand why it’s never too late to try something new and learn how to be a part of WREIN Live, the largest all-women’s real estate investors networking event in the nation!
Connect with Tresa
Women’s Real Estate Investors Network
Tresa on Instagram
Tresa on Facebook
Without Fear of Her Future Masterclass
2 Timothy 1:7
Live Out Loud Ignite Membership
Live Out Loud Elite Mastermind
Live Out Loud Tribe on Facebook