Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
What is the best way to navigate unexpected change? Listen in on Brooke’s conversation with Lexi, former Live Out Loud Director of Communications, and new team members Sierra and Annie as they share what they’ve learned about maintaining your integrity, trusting God, and leaning into prayer through a difficult transition.
- Lexi, can you take us back to the moment you told me you were leaving Live Out Loud?
- Sierra and Annie, can you tell us about your journeys to join the Live Out Loud team? How did you feel coming in and what has it been like so far?
- Lexi, what are you the most excited about with where Live out Loud is headed? What are your parting words for the Live Out Loud community?
- Sierra and Annie, tell us about your roles on the Live Out Loud team. Where do you see this going?
- Sierra and Annie, you’ve been working around the clock for the last few weeks and gotten to see behind the scenes in the Elite Mastermind and IGNITE Membership. What have you been most impressed with? What do you see as the biggest benefits of those programs?
- Lexi, Sierra and Annie, what is the #1 thing you’ve learned from this experience the last 4 weeks? How did this experience shift or change you as a woman?
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- [0:31] Lexi’s opportunity to partner with her mom and work in the bridal industry
- [6:40] How Sierra knew God had more for her and the serendipitous series of events that led her to apply at Live Out Loud
- [16:27] How Brooke navigated the disappointment of losing Lexi with prayer and Scripture
- [20:51] Annie’s experience with a failed business and how she started praying for an opportunity last fall
- [25:37] Brooke’s decision to share the story of this Team Live Out Loud transition on the podcast
- [30:33] Lexi’s insight on what makes Live Out Loud so much more than a mastermind, a Facebook group or a podcast
- [32:06] Why Annie and Sierra are excited to see Live Out Loud grow and go international
- [34:16] How Sierra and Annie have been inspired and uplifted by the Live Out Loud community in the last month
- [37:05] What Lexi learned about trusting God through difficult transitions and why she feels confident leaving Live Out Loud with Sierra and Annie
- [44:09] How being part of Live Out Loud is helping Sierra support other women and speak up about her faith
- [45:46] What Annie has learned about trusting God through ‘a crushing’ and how joining Team Live Out Loud has grown her confidence
- [48:32] The spirit-to-spirit connection Brooke feels with Sierra and Annie and how they’re her ‘double portion’
Transitions are hard.
If you’ve built trust and feel a spirit connection with someone, it’s disappointing to hear that they’re leaving you for a different opportunity.
And that was Brooke’s initial reaction to hearing that her close friend and Director of Communications, Lexi Mueller, was stepping away from Live Out Loud.
But Isaiah 61:7 says, ‘Instead of your shame, you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace, you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so, you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.’
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Brooke sits down with Lexi and new Live Out Loud team members Sierra and Annie to discuss the supernatural transition that’s taken place over the last four weeks.
Lexi describes what she learned about trusting God through difficult transitions and why she’s confident leaving Live Out Loud with Sierra and Annie.
Sierra and Annie share their journeys to joining Live Out Loud, explaining the role prayer played in bringing them each to the team.
Listen in for Lexi’s insight around what makes the organization special and learn how Sierra and Lexi are the ‘double portion’ sent to support Brooke in growing the Live Out Loud community to the next level!
Apply for the Live Out Loud Elite Mastermind
Join the Live Out Loud IGNITE Membership