Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership https://go.brookethomas.com/sales-page1613425524348
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
How did I get here? Life is full of unwanted and unwelcome seasons. So, how do you course correct and ground yourself in faith amid the struggle? Listen in as bestselling author and activist Christine Caine explains how to navigate an unpredictable world, identify when you’re starting to drift and anchor yourself in Jesus!
- In the book, you talk about how easy it is to drift because ‘all we have to do is nothing.’ What do you mean by that?
- People are experiencing a high level of anxiety right now. What do you do first when everything seems chaotic and unpredictable?
- What would you say to someone who desires intimacy with the Lord and wants to feel that hope but can’t seem to get there?
- What is the gift of lament?
- In the book, you identify 9 signs that we’re drifting off course. Can you share some of those with us?
- What is the difference between solitude and isolation?
- Though we know God will never abandon us, it’s hard to believe when we’re in the middle of suffering. How can we re-center ourselves in these moments of doubt?
- Your book gives us the tools to keep ‘ringing the bell of victory.’ Can you tell us more about that?
- You say that in the second half of your life, you’re dedicated to having more faith and taking more risks. What does that look like for you?
- You say that the hour is urgent. Can you expand on that?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- How Jesus serves as an anchor for our souls as the currents change under us
- Getting mobilized by an EVEN IF faith vs. paralyzed by a WHAT IF faith
- How the wounds of our past seep out as toxicity when we don’t allow God to heal us
- Why we fall short of the good we could be doing when we let ourselves drift
- The power of gathering in community and how it makes us stronger
- Asking close friends to carry us when we don’t have the strength to get to Jesus by ourselves
- Christine’s commitment not to RETIRE but to RE-FIRE and seize every bit of beauty, grace and opportunity life has to offer
- Christine’s challenge to wake up and be the women of God that He’s calling us to be
How did I get here?
Life is full of unwanted and unwelcome seasons. So, how do you course correct and ground yourself in faith amid the struggle?
Christine Caine is a bestselling author, activist and international speaker. Her new book is called How Did I Get Here? Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything Is Pulling You Away.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Christine joins Brooke to discuss what to do when the world seems chaotic and unpredictable, describing how Jesus serves as an anchor for our souls.
Christine opens up about the gift of lament, challenging us to stop wearing our victimhood as a badge of honor and start allowing God to heal us—before that toxicity seeps out and poisons the people we love.
Listen in for Christine’s insight on recognizing when you’ve drifted off course and learn how to re-center yourself in moments of doubt and make the decision to embody the woman of God that He is calling you to be!
Connect with Christine
How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything Is Pulling You Away by Christine Caine
Brooke’s Live Out Loud IGNITE Membership