APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Are you feeling weary and in need of rest? You can find peace and renewal right now—without having to press pause on your busy life. Listen in as Corrie-Beth Lipowski, Theresa Todd and Gilda Green join Brooke to discuss Jenny Donnelly’s life-changing book Still: 7 Ways to Find Calm in the Chaos.
- What was your idea of rest before you read Still? How did the book change your idea of rest?
- What did you use as a crutch for support before reading Still? And how is the book helping you lean into God instead?
- What do you want to say about how Still has impacted you as a busy mom?
- What was your biggest AHA moment from reading Still? What would you tell a woman to do to find rest in the midst of chaos?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- The concept of rest as a posture rather than a physical place
- How working harder and harder and trying to do it all herself was blocking Gilda from fully walking with God
- Theresa’s shift from white knuckling it through life to surrendering control to the Lord
- Corrie-Beth’s AHA moment around finding grace in the present
- How Gilda thinks about allowing God to do the hard work for us
- Giving up the illusion of control (and the fear that’s underneath it)
- Theresa’s top takeaway from Still around parenting from a place of forgiveness
Are you feeling weary and in need of rest?
You can find peace and renewal RIGHT NOW. And you can do it in the midst of chaos, without having to press pause on your busy life.
On this episode of the podcast, Brooke is sitting down with three of her Live Out Loud sisters, Holistic Health Coach Theresa Todd, Mindset and Nutrition Expert Corrie-Beth Lipowski, and Fitness Entrepreneur Gilda Green, to discuss Jenny Donnelly’s life-changing book Still: 7 Ways to Find Calm in the Chaos.
Corrie-Beth and Gilda explain how the book changed their idea of rest and describe how we can lean on God for peace—regardless of our current circumstances. And Theresa shares how the book is helping her stop white knuckling it through life and start surrendering control to the Lord.
Listen in for insight on finding grace in the present moment and learn how YOU can experience true, life-giving rest, even in the midst of chaos!
Connect with Corrie-Beth Lipowski
Corrie-Beth on Instagram
Connect with Theresa Todd
Theresa on Instagram
Theresa’s Outnumbered Facebook Group
Connect with Gilda Green
Gilda on Instagram
Gilda at Burn Boot Camp
Still: 7 Ways to Find Calm in the Chaos by Jenny L. Donnelly
Jenny Donnelly on The Live Out Loud Show EP076
Corrie-Beth Lipowski on The Live Out Loud Show EP016