APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Miracles can happen in our lives, but we have to ask with intentionality. And follow that up with action. Listen in as bestselling author Lisa Bevere explains how God taught her to think beyond her own needs and describes the healing she has witnessed in traveling and speaking to Christians around the globe.
- Can you tell us about your transition from a poverty mindset to an abundance mindset?
- What is Messenger Cup? And what happens there?
- I know you travel and minister all over the world. Would you share a story or two about some of the extraordinary places you’ve visited?
- You are the proud mother of three successful young men. What’s one piece of advice you would offer to women raising boys?
- Are people in other countries and cultures more open to miracles? What miracles have you witnessed?
In this episode, you will learn about…
- How Lisa’s books gave Brooke permission to Live Out Loud
- Why successful women can feel isolated
- How furnishing her first home changed the way Lisa thought about money and what God taught her about thinking beyond her own needs
- What inspired Lisa and her husband, John, to give away more books than they sell
- Lisa and John’s mission to get resources to Christians all over the world
- Lisa’s remarkable experiences in Egypt, Mongolia, Vietnam, China and Uganda
- The universal nature of fear and hurt that connect us all
- How Lisa and John modeled humility for their sons
- The power in speaking life over your children
- Why it’s crucial to back up your faith with intentionality and action
Miracles can happen in our lives, but we have to ask God with intentionality.
And follow up with action.
Lisa Bevere is the Cofounder of Messenger International, an organization committed to developing the uncompromising followers of Christ who will transform our world. She is also the New York Times bestselling author of several books, including Without Rival, Fight Like a Girl, Lioness Arising and Girls with Swords. Lisa is committed to inspiring millions with the practical application of profound biblical truths.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Lisa joins Brooke to share the experience that uncovered her poverty mindset and what God taught her about thinking beyond her own needs. She explains Messenger International’s mission to provide resources to Christians all over the world, describing some of her extraordinary experiences in places like Vietnam, Mongolia and Uganda. Listen in for Lisa’s insight on parenting your children to inherit God’s promises and learn how to back up your faith with intentionality— and create opportunities for miracles!
Connect with Lisa
Books by Lisa Bevere
Lioness Arising by Lisa Bevere
Girls with Swords by Lisa Bevere
Without Rival by Lisa Bevere
Books by John Bevere
The Bait of Satan by John Bevere
Moms of Men Course
Saints: Becoming More Than ‘Christians’ by Addison D. Bevere
Healthy Relationships Course