Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Since January 2020, Brooke has connected with us weekly, elevating our thinking around business and success and infusing our life with next-level faith. In honor of the 200th episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Brooke answers questions posed by the community, sharing her advice on building a strong business, family and relationship with God.
- As a solopreneur, how do you stay focused on a project when you have so much going on?
- How do you maintain a good relationship with your daughters as they go into their teens?
- How are you going to celebrate your 200th episode of the podcast?
- What was the turning point in your faith journey?
- You are always so bubbly on Instagram. Are you really that positive all the time? Do you ever have hard days?
- How do you grow in confidence as a woman knowing you’re called to preach and lead ministries?
- You always work music into your events and mastermind meetings. What is your favorite song?
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- [2:38] The time management tools and delegation strategies Brooke uses to complete important projects
- [4:23] How Brooke maintains an honest, open relationship with her girls and includes them in her work
- [8:42] The ministry event where Brooke is celebrating The Live Out Loud Show’s 200th episode
- [9:44] How learning to pray out loud together helped Brooke and her husband Brett build a strong relationship with God
- [11:57] The 3-day revival and water fast that changed Brooke’s spiritual life
- [13:54] How to navigate a difficult emotional loss without losing your joy
- [16:07] What it looks like to leverage Godfidence to pursue your big dreams
- [18:11] Brooke’s diverse playlist of Jesus worship and ‘booty music’
Welcome to the 200th episode of The Live Out Loud Show!
Since January 2020, Brooke has connected with us weekly, elevating our thinking around business and success and infusing our life with next-level faith.
Whether she’s talking to a spiritual mentor, learning from an incredible female entrepreneur, or just sharing her heart, Brooke records The Live Out Loud Show to help us live the best version of ourselves.
In honor of the 200th episode of the podcast, Brooke sits down with Sierra, the new Business Development and Communications Director at Live Out Loud, to answer questions posed by the community.
Brooke shares business advice around staying focused on important projects and offers insight into her family life, explaining how she maintains an open, honest relationship with her teen daughters.
Listen in as Brooke walks us through the top turning points in her faith journey and learn how to grow in confidence as a woman as you pursue your BIG dreams.
Marshawn Evans Daniels
The LOVE Edition of The Live Out Loud Show with Brett & Brooke Thomas – EP198
Dante Bowe’s ‘Joyful’
Apply for the Live Out Loud Elite Mastermind
Register for the Live Out Loud IGNITE Membership
Join Brooke’s Live Out Loud Tribe on Facebook