Secure your ticket to my Live Out Loud Live Event 2022! https://bit.ly/lolliveevent22
Join my Ignite Membership!! https://bit.ly/ignitelol22
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://bit.ly/LOLApply
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: https://bit.ly/MyAmare
Follow Brooke on Social Media
Angie Taylor has a God-sized dream. She wants to raise a culture-changing generation through education. And a God-sized dream requires bold action. Listen in as Angie explains how Valor Global equips kids to lead by drawing out their God-given purpose and explores how The Valor Way helps people step into their divine destiny!
- What does it mean to you to raise a culture-transforming generation?
- Can you talk a little bit more about the approach to education that contributes to this culture- transforming generation?
- How are you actually seeing Valor’s approach play out in developing that next generation of business owners?
- Taking bold action can be rewarding. But it also can be overwhelming and scary at times. How do you work through those emotions when they rise to the surface?
- You said, ‘Ask yourself if you want your children to behave like you, and if the answer is no, that’s where transformation in your own life needs to occur.’ Can you unpack that for us?
- I know that you have so many different resources to help people understand ‘the way of valor.’ Do you want to speak to that?
- Valor Global does a lot of work in developing countries. Why is that so important to you?
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- [1:15] How Valor Global equips kids to lead by positioning them as creators vs. consumers
- [5:04] How Valor leverages real-world academics to draw out each student’s God-given purpose
- [10:16] How contributing to the world in a meaningful way builds confidence in children and adults alike
- [12:36] Speaking out your God-given dream to attract people who will champion the call
- [17:56] Why it’s crucial for parents to lead by example rather than trying to heal through their child
- [20:57] How Angie’s book + podcast offer a roadmap for stepping into your own divine destiny
- [23:31] How giving to those in need impacts your spiritual and financial wealth
- [26:26] How Valor Global makes policy decisions based on whether it creates a roadway to Jesus or a barrier
Angie Taylor has a God-sized dream. She wants to raise a culture-changing generation through education.
And a God-sized dream requires bold action.
Angie is Cofounder and Head of School at Valor Global, the only online Christian school with an entrepreneurial approach to learning. She is also the author of The Way of Valor: How a New Movement in Education is Raising a Culture-Changing Generation.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Angie joins Brooke to explore what it means to raise a culture-transforming generation and how Valor Global draws out each student’s divine destiny.
Angie discusses why it’s important for parents to lead by example and describes the value of Valor’s work educating kids in developing countries.
Listen in for Angie’s insight on speaking out your God-given dream and learn to leverage The Valor Way to take bold action toward YOUR divine destiny!
Connect With Angie
The Valor Global Foundation
The Way of Valor Podcast
Angie on Instagram
The Way of Valor: How a New Movement in Education is Raising a Culture-Changing Generation by Angie Taylor
Brooke on The Way of Valor
The Live Out Loud Elite Mastermind
Ruth Fernandez on The Live Out Loud Show
Ruth Fernandez on The Way of Valor
Live Out Loud Tribe on Facebook